Saturday, October 31, 2009

The sun's still shining when I close my eyes.

I'm enjoying a perfect morning. After sleeping in, which was a godsend, I'm enjoying my second breakfast (hey, who am I to refuse a fresh apple muffin from my favorite bakery?). Also painting my nails to match my costume for tonight, and listening to country music on Pandora. Lovely, lovely morning.

I've been planning a Halloween party with a couple friends for a month or so, and the excitement has been gradually building. I'm so glad the day is finally here! Goofing off with my friends (in costumes, no less) is one of my favorite occupations.

What else...oh yes, NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow, and I've decided to give it a try! I was lamenting my lack of creative outlets when I found out about it. I think it'll be a good experience for me in creativity and endurance. 175 pages in 30 days-woohoo!

I will surely blog about the party later, complete with pictures.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: